NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Camp Eagle 2009
Saturday 7 November 2009

Camp Eagle 2009 has officially arrived to a complete stop, with bright smiles on our freshly-brewed newly-nurtured leaders! Without their enthusiasm and cooperation, the event will still be a dull one no matter how much effort we put in. Excellent leaders!

We hope after this painstaking journey of this camp, all of us will learn something new in our life. One of our most sustainable competitive advantages will be developing what it's called a Culture of Leadership.

S.I.T. Club, also on behalf of the new leaders and others involved, will like to say a BIG THANK YOU to iGROW for their absolute tremendous effort in assisting and making this event a successful one.

For more photos, look out @



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.