NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Pre-Camp Eagle Briefing
Wednesday 4 November 2009

This Saturday is Camp Eagle and today the executive committee have had their training. They are all pumped up and can't wait to receive a new batch of student leaders who are ready to be brewed perfect at upmost quality.

See the montage above? Yes that's how much they've enjoyed themselves to the brim. Camp Eagle is gonna be a mind-blasting; thrilled event and we hope to see all registrars there. Till then leaders!

Ransacking google for more related photos? Here's S.I.T. 1 & ONLY Facebook Fan Page @

Warmest regards,
S.I.T. Club



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.