NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Sports Championship 09/10 Online Registration
Monday 14 December 2009

ONLINE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE NOW!
Online registration ends at 18/12/2009 @ 23:59!

Just email us @ sitclub0910@gmail.com with the details of all of your team members and what sports you would like to participate in.
This is a sample format for you to fill in:

Group's Name:
Sports Activity: Captain's Ball/ Basketball/ Soccer

Name:
Admin No:
School:
Contact Number:
Course:



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.