NYP S.I.T. BLOG


NYP Open House 2010
Saturday 9 January 2010


NYP Open House 2010 has finally came to an end after 3 full long painstaking days of service at various locations. TREMENDOUS EFFORT EVERYONE! =D Thank you all for your help and continuous support!

S.I.T. Club will also like to take this opportunity to wish all 'O' Level results recipients all the best on the eleventh and hope every single one of you manage to get into the institution and the course you've always desired.



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.