NYP S.I.T. BLOG


SportsChampionship 09/10
Wednesday 27 January 2010


SportsChampionship for the Basketball category. S.I.T. Club's self-acclaimed meteorologist - Mr K. reports that the weather this evening's really warm. Yes! No matter how burning hot the sun can be, our participants still continue to challenge one another for during the finale and WE HAVE A WINNER! PLAYED WELL! They stand to win S$100 Adidas vouchers and medals.

Thank you for your participation for this event and hope you all have fun! =D



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.