NYP S.I.T. BLOG


SportsChampionship 09/10
Saturday 16 January 2010


SportsChampionship for the Soccer category. Thankfully, the weather is pretty much fine today. And... WE HAVE A WINNER! WELL DONE! They stand to win S$100 Adidas vouchers and medals.

That's not the end of SportsChampionship yet. There's still the Basketball category which has yet to complete. Hopefully the participants will return for the finale and of course, may the weather show mercy on us on that day itself.

Thank you for your participation for this event and hope you all have fun! =D



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.