NYP S.I.T. BLOG


BandzOut 2010/11
Thursday 1 July 2010


BandzOut 2010/11 is an annual friendly band competition between aspiring musicians The event attracts youths from different backgrounds together allowing them to interact with each other thus increasing their social circle. Also, they will be exposed to different genres of music. The participants will realize their pot...ential and talent which in turn would encourage them to further pursue their musical career.



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.