NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Wednesday 20 October 2010

Annual General Meeting' 10/11


The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of S.I.T. Club is a meeting for important officials, held yearly to announce the new batch of Executive Committee Members (Excos) of the board and to inform the management of all the Club's activities.

This year's AGM was held on 21st September 2010, 11am at Block L, Lecture Theatre 3 (LTL-3).
This year, we have the Director of S.I.T., Mr Lai Poh Heng, as well as other respectable figures to grace this ceremony.

Here's a summary of what happened on that day:


First of all, we have the Director of S.I.T. Mr Lai, who gave a motivating speech.


Next was the President of S.I.T. Club'09/10,
Ling Yijie who gave his speech.



Soon after, it was time for Yijie to pass down The Golden Book to the next president of S.I.T. Club.

This is the current President for S.I.T. Club'10/11, 
Nga Bang Yan David from Financial Informatics (DFI), 
leading his batch of new Excos to recite the oath.



A very big thank you to all the S.I.T. Excos' 09/10!
We appreciate your patience & guidance in the planning of the past events (:
All the best to your academic studies and your future endeavours! 

The new batch of S.I.T. Club Excos with Mr Ang (Advisor of S.I.T. Club)

Thank you all the Ushers and Program Manager above for helping out during this event!

 These are the Collage Photo Frames, and

the Handmade Token Of Appreciation (TOA) done by the new batch of Excos' 10/11.


The new batch of S.I.T. Club Excos' 10/11 will organise more events for NYP students!
So please stay tuned to our noticeboard, blog & the school desktop computers (:


Let's all work hard for this Semester! :)



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.