NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Tuesday 26 October 2010


S.I.T club will be hosting a S.I.T. Study Group on every Wednesday for all students of School of Information Technology!
This study group is created for students who needs help in their academic studies, as well as finding a conducive environment to study and for group project discussion purposes.
If you have burning questions that you need help for your academic studies, feel free to approach our friendly peer tutors who will be there to guide you and give you advices!
The Study Group for S.I.T. will commence, starting from Week 3 of the School Semester, and ends by Week 17.
Please minimise your noise level so as to be considerate to the rest of the students who are using the tutorial rooms for revision.
No registration is required for this study group, so please feel free to come and join us for the study group!
Get your friends along for some study group session for 2 hours a week! It will definitely be very fruitful !
See you there!


If you have any doubts, do tag on the tagboard or email us : nypsitclub1011@gmail.com  :)



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.