NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Monday 13 December 2010

SPORTS CHAMP 2010/11 
Beyond Individual, Achieve The Impossible

Despite the scorching sun and little rain, Sports Champ 2010/11 is still successfully planned! 
S.I.T. Club would like to thank all the participants who took part for this event 
and the Year 1 helpers who helped out on that day!
Not forgetting the fellow Excos who planned this event successfully
Hope all of you had fun and lets look forward to more events organised by S.I.T. CLUB!





















































posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.