NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Friday 4 March 2011


Photo above is Nga Bang Yan (David),
 President of S.I.T. Club 2010/11


Remember the fun experience you had during your Freshmen Orientation (FMO)?
S.I.T. Club has received positive feedback that many of you are interested in helping out as an Orientation Group Leader (OGL)!
FMO 2011 is around the corner, and we would like to invite YOU to join this event!
Being an FMO planner in S.I.T. is definitely an enriching and unforgettable experience.
Not only will you get to make more new friends, you will also learn to plan and put up a good show for the incoming intake!

S.I.T. Club looks forward to working with YOU
To prepare you for the freshmen orientation event, there will be a one day Camp conducted for interested students.

Details for Pre-FMO One Day Camp 
Date:                     8th March 2011, Tuesday
Time:                     10am - 5pm (Lunch not provided)
Venue:                 LTL-3
Attire:                   Sportswear (no slippers allowed)
*Please bring pen and notebook.

For those of you who are keen in helping out in S.I.T.’s FMO 2011, please send an email to nypsitclub1011@gmail.com with the following details:
·         Name
·         Admin No.
·         Course of Study/Diploma (DBI, DBT, DEI, DFI, DIS or DIT)
·         Module Group
·         Contact No.
·         E-mail Address
·         Gender
Do indicate if you are a Camp Eagle Participant, or not.

Registration will end by 7th March 2011 at 12 noon.



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.