NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Saturday 14 May 2011


Burning questions to ask ? Unable to understand what you are learning ?
Then come down to Peer Tutoring!
We do have outstanding students you can rely on to share their knowledge and experience with you. You are just a arm away from your 'A' ! We have in mind of modules to mentor, HOWEVER, if you do have any suggestions on certain modules that help is needed, we would try our best to cater to your needs! 


Do drop by this Wednesday, 18 May'11 @ L608 to take a look at the "preview session" of how Peer Tutoring is conducted! Hope to see you there! For more information, please look forward to our upcoming post!


Community & Student Support 
S.I.T. Club 11/12



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.