NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Thursday 9 June 2011


For those who are interested in helping out for Heartzout 11/12, this is what you have been waiting for!
We will be recruiting helpers to help out during this event, and helpers who are successfully recruited will receive a confirmation email, and have to prepare to fork out some money to pay for the event shirt which will designed by our very own Publications Department in Heartzout 11/12!

Registration opens NOW - 12 June 2011, and it is exclusive for all S.I.T. Year 1 & 2 Students only! 
Deadline will be on 14 June 2011, by 2359
Click on the link below to register:

Hope to see you there! :)



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.