NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Friday 21 October 2011

Annual General Meeting '11/12

The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of S.I.T. Club is a meeting for important officials, held yearly to announce the new batch of Executive Committee Members (Excos) of the board and to inform the management of all the Club's activities.

This year's AGM was held on 16th September 2011, 11am at Block L, Lecture Theatre 3 (LTL-3).
This year, we have the Director of S.I.T., Mr Lai Poh Heng, as well as other respectable figures to grace this ceremony.


Here's a summary of what happened on that day:


Mr Lai Poh Heng giving his speech.


Our new President, Dexter Goh, giving a Token of Appreciation (TOA) to Mr Lai Poh Heng.


Our senior EXCOs of '10/11


Time for our S.I.T. Club pledge!



Nga Bang Yan, the previous S.I.T. Club President, who is passing down the Golden Book to our newly elected President, Dexter Goh.


The newly elected S.I.T. Club EXCOs have all received our Certificate of Appointment!


Once again, we would like to thank our senior EXCOs for their neverending support. We wish you all the best for your future endeavours! :)  This is their version of the peace sign!


There will be more upcoming events that are being organised by the new EXCOs of S.I.T. Club!
Stay tuned to this blog and our S.I.T. Facebook page to find out more! See you around!





posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.