NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Sunday 23 October 2011

CAMP EAGLE '11/12

Hello S.I.T. Year 1s!!
Do you have a burning passion to lead, organise and run S.I.T. Club events?
If so, register for our student leader program – Camp Eagle – to ignite the passion within and unleash the hidden talent in you!

By joining, you will undergo a one day leadership training program that will help discover your leadership and unleash your potential.
Hurry now, as there are limited vacancies! We urge students who are interested in this event to sign up now to avoid disappointment:

Event:  Camp Eagle 11/12
Date & Time: 19 November 2011 (Saturday), 9:30am to 6:00pm
Venue:  School of Information Technology (Block L)
To register, click on this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFZaa20xVVhCTGVVNE5zeERIY05URUE6MQ 

Registration date for Camp Eagle will be closed by 9th November 2011, Wednesday, 2359hr! Do get your friends to come along too!
See you there! ;)



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.