NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Friday 21 October 2011

Recruitment for Open House 2012!

To S.I.T. Year 1 & 2 Students,

As anticipated, our yearly Open House is taking place soon!

Open House 2012 is an event where all students of School of Information Technology (S.I.T.) come together to share their experiences and welcome secondary school students to visit us and find their interest in IT. It will be a fun-filled 3 days for you to know more friends, enlarging your social circle!

Ever thought of making your life in S.I.T. a memorable one? If you are outgoing and wish to attract more students to join S.I.T., we urge you to sign up now to avoid disappointment:
Event: Open House 2012
Date: 5 – 7 Jan 2012
Recruitment begins NOW till 31st October 2011, 12noon.

Sign up now with the link below:


See you there! ;)



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.