NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Monday 7 November 2011



Camp Eagle '11/12
Registration for Camp Eagle is EXTENDED til this Friday, 11/11/11!
Due to the overwhelming response, we have decided to extend it. However,
only limited places left, so hurry and register now! ;)


Event: Camp Eagle '11/12
Date & Time: 19 November 2011 (Saturday), 9:30am to 6:00pm
Venue: School of Information Technology (Block L)
To register, click on this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFZaa20xVVhCTGVVNE5zeERIY05URUE6MQ


Deadline: 11/11/11, Friday, 2200 hours!

See you there! ;)



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.