NYP S.I.T. BLOG


iStudy Programme
Friday 25 November 2011



iStudy Programme

Hello fellow S.I.T. Year 1s! Ever heard of Peer Tutoring? Yes!
We are now back better than ever! It is the newly improved iStudy Programme!

iStudy Programme is a programme for Year 1s to clarify doubts to their tutors (from
Year 2/Year 3) and also for them to ask for guidance/secrets of various modules.
Through this programme, our aim is for the Year 1s to have a better understanding
of the modules that they are unsure of and also for them to achieve their desirable grades.

So, Year 1s, what are you waiting for? :D Hurry and register now!

Click this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dE13Rlp4bVFCTFA3M3FSOW5hUEtONUE6MQ#gid=0

Registration has already started and it will end on Monday, 28th November 2011, 10pm.

See you! :)



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.