NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Open House 2012!
Thursday 5 January 2012

OPEN HOUSE 2012

A very good morning to all! Today is the second day of Open House, and it will be from 11am til 6pm. There will also be a night open house from 6-9pm.
Exciting performances and line up for you awaits! Come down to NYP School of Information Technology (Block L) now! You will definitely experience fun. See you there! :)

Feel free to view our NYP SIT blog now for more updates and photos.
http://www.facebook.com/nypsit

Bring your friends too!



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.