NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Sunday 8 January 2012

SPORTS CHAMP!

Sports Champ registration is now open again! Come down to register at Block L Level 2
in between LT-L2 and LT-3. Hurry and form your own teams now! 3 sports to choose from:
Soccer(Men only), Captains Ball(can be of mix gender) and Basketball(Men only)!
You will be given a set of rules and instructions when you register.
Come and get your friends to register! It's definitely going to be fun for sure!


See you!!



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.