NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Friday 17 February 2012

 

FMO OGLs/PLANNERS RECRUITMENT!

hello all fellow Year 1s! It's the time of the year again for Freshmen Orientation (FMO)!

Yes, registrations open today. Come and get your friends to join too!
The more the merrier, of course! ;)

* Please note that all who registered have to attend Pre-FMO camp on 6th March 2012.
Details will be out after the registration period.

Registration starts today, 17th February 2012 and it will end on 2nd March 2012.




posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.