NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Thursday 26 April 2012


Calling all Year 2s of S.I.T.! There will be two upcoming events, HeartzOut and VoiceOut, organised by S.I.T. Club and we want YOU to be a part of the planning team! Come and join us
by clicking on the registration link below! Grab your friends NOW, you know you won't want to miss out
on it! ;)




Deadline of registration will be on next Monday, 30th April 2012, 2359 hours.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dDZjMUJCRW1TT2tEajVzR0gzNHZISGc6MQ#gid=0



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.