NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Annual General Meeting '12/13
Monday 3 December 2012

The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of S.I.T. Club is a meeting that is held yearly to announce the new batch of Executive Committee Members (Exco) as well as to inform the management and students of S.I.T. of the upcoming Club Activities and events.

This year, the AGM took place on 31st October 2012, 2pm at Block L, Lecture Theatre 2 (LTL-2). Distinguished guests that graced the ceremony were the Director of S.I.T., Mr Lai Poh Heng, Deputy Directors, Lecturers and students of S.I.T.

Here is a summary of the events of the day:



Mr Lai Poh Heng giving his opening speech.


 Dexter Goh, the previous S.I.T. Club President and the previous Vice-Presidents of the various departments giving their speeches.


 Eng Zong Yu, Daryl, the newly elected president giving his speech.

 

Refreshment Time!


The Community and Student Support Department and Mr Ang Kian Keong.

 

The Social Sports Department with Ms Lim Ai Huey.

 

 The Ambassador Department with Ms Katherine Ho.

 


The Secretary Department and the President with Mr Ang Kian Keong.


The Treasury Department with the President and Mr Ang Kian Keong.



All the newly elected S.I.T. Club Excos



Group photo with Senior and newly elected Excos and Mr Ang Kian Keong!

We would like to thank our Senior Excos for all their support and encouragement. We wish them all the best for their future endeavours!

Keep a lookout for more events by S.I.T Club through our Facebook page and this blog! 



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.