NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Camp Eagle 2012/13
Tuesday 5 February 2013

Attention all current Year 1 students!

S.I.T. Club will be holding a 2-Day Leadership Camp during the Semester Break. This camp will be a platform for all current Year 1's to participate in Freshmen Orientation Camp 2013/14 (FMO) as an OGL or a Planner.

Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity and sign up now! Register now by simply clicking the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGlLS1hfSTM1aWJXb3c3Unh1ejNWY3c6MA






posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.