NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Sports League 13/14
Sunday 14 April 2013


ARE YOU GAME?

Take part in Sports League 13/14, hosted by NYP S.I.T. Club!
This event is a campus-wide sports competition consisting of 4 types of games: Volleyball, Captain's Ball, Street Soccer and Basketball.
If you're interested, come down to Block L, level 2 to register NOW!

Registration date starts from 15th April till 19th April!
So what are you waiting for?
Hurry down with your friends to sign up and win attractive prizes!

We'll see you there!



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.