NYP S.I.T. BLOG


LASEROUTLIVE
Thursday 18 July 2013


Are you game? Form a team of 6 (5 S.I.T. students from the same PEM Group and 1 lecturer (PEM/CC/CM)) to compete in the LaserOutLive tournament to win attractive prizes! Register NOW with an entry fee of $6 per pax at the booth at Level 2 between LTL-2 and 3!

Ever watched The Hunger Games? Shoot out in our "Last Man Standing" LaserOutLIVE tournament at only $5 per entry fee ($2 if you have registered for other segments)! Another tournament that you wouldn't want to miss! A rare match between lecturers! It's happening on the S.I.T. Day (23rd October 2013).

SEE YOU THERE!



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.