NYP S.I.T. BLOG


Mr. And Ms. S.I.T.
Monday 1 July 2013


Do you want to be the first ever Mr and Ms S.I.T. and win Attractive Prizes?

Register at the booth located at Blk L Level 2, between LTL-2 & LTL-3 from 1st to 12th July 2013, 10am to 6pm or just fill in the form below to register NOW! http://www.tinyurl.com/mrNms

S.I.T. Audition details are as follows:
Time: 3pm - 6pm 
Date: 17th July 2013 
Venue: Blk L, LTL2 
Final Performances will be on 23rd October 2013.



posts about links

About S.I.T. Club

School Of Information Technology Club (S.I.T. Club) is one of the most happening clubs in NYP!

S.I.T. Club EXCOs will organize various interesting events to engage students studying in NYP.

Events such as Freshmen Orientation and Open House are some of the events organised by S.I.T. Club.